As one of the Mid-Atlantic region’s largest construction firms, PJ Dick credits our success to the people we work with. Our team is currently looking for subcontractors who are problem solvers, highly skilled in their profession, care about the working relationships they form, and take pride in a job well done.
See the table below for current bidding opportunities with PJ Dick:
Interested in Doing Business with PJ Dick?
Our Subcontractors are our partners
Companies choose us for our outstanding quality, and the only path to excellence is by working with the best people. We work hard to build strong relationships with subcontractors for now and for the long term.
PJ Dick typically requires a performance and payment bond for subcontracts ≥ $200,000.00.
If directly contracting with PJ Dick in jurisdictions covered by our collective bargaining agreement, direct subcontracting is accomplished through being a union subcontractor or a non-union subcontractor with a Union Project Agreement.
PJ Dick is signatory to:
- Cement Masons Union Local 526
- Carpenters – Allegheny County Local Unions 142, 165, 211, 230
- Carpenters – Armstrong County Local Unions 333 and 462
- Carpenters – Beaver & Butler Counties Local Union 922
- Carpenters – Fayette County Local Union 84
- Carpenters – Greene County Local Union 84
- Carpenters – Lawrence County Local Union 268
- Carpenters – Washington County Local Unions 333 and 462
- Carpenters – Floor Coverers/Decorators Local Union 1759
- Iron Workers – Local Union #3 (Reinforcing only)
- Laborers – Local Union #286
- Laborers – Local Union #323
- Laborers – Local Union #373
- Laborers – Local Union #833
- Laborers – Local Union #910
- Laborers – Local Union #952
- Laborers – Local Union #964
- Laborers – Local Union #1451
- Local Union No. 66, 66A, B, C, D, O and R International Union of Operating Engineers and the Master Builders’ Association of Western Pennsylvania, Inc., covering eleven counties
Complete the Register to Bid form and someone will reach out for additional information and next steps.
PJ Dick on occasion will bid projects that do not require specific union affiliations. However, if directly contracting with PJ Dick our signatory affiliations will need to be followed. If you are interested in becoming a union contractor, we encourage you to reach out to that union(s) directly. Click the link to the Pittsburgh Regional Building Trades Council to learn more about all our local unions and what they have to offer: https://www.buildingtradecouncil.com/
PJ Dick does not have a corporate policy requiring diverse businesses to be certified by any specific agency. However, when bidding a specific project, we follow the requirements outlined by the Owner. Either way we want to hear from you. Please complete the intake form and include all current certifications.
PJ Dick offers full-service construction to the entire Mid-Atlantic region: Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Ohio.
As a company that consistently ranks as one of the Top 100 Builders by Engineering News-Record, PJ Dick provides construction management services for a variety of high-profile projects. We’ve been responsible for estimating, planning, and building projects including:
• Commercial office buildings
• Retail stores
• Higher education
• K-12 education
• Sports complexes and events centers
• Power plants
• Industrial and energy projects
• Residence and dining halls
• Correctional facilities
• And many more
Diverse businesses contact email@example.com